Monday, October 06, 2008

Recent information on Weight Loss

Weight LossHow to exercise after caesarean birth

Tue, 30 Sep 2008 22:10:09 EDT
If you've had a cesarean birth, be aware that the cesarean section operation is major abdominal surgery, so you may feel pain, soreness, gas pains, bladder issues, difficulty moving or sitting up, or ...

The 'divorce diet' melts off pounds - Dallas Morning News

Mon, 06 Oct 2008 16:19:06 GMT

The 'divorce diet' melts off pounds
Dallas Morning News, TX - 9 hours ago
"I think the weight loss had to do with my anxiety, which was palpable," she says. "I felt my heart racing. I was trying to maintain control for my kids. ...


World's heaviest man set to marry - BBC Americas

Thu, 02 Oct 2008 14:06:00 GMT
Manuel Uribe has attributed his weight loss to the love and encouragement he has received from Claudia, whom he has known for four years. The couple have been engaged for two years ...

| | | |

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home